The holidays are here guys and I hope you’re all enjoying this wonderful season. Christmas is arriving next week and if you’ve succeeded in finding a new bae during cuffing season then you’re probably wondering what to get them. I have 7 gift ideas that your HBCU sweetheart is bound to love for the holidays!
- If your bae loves to stay warm during the holidays with hot chocolate or maybe even tea! Then cuddling together under a soft blanket with these HBCU inspired mugs are a wonderful fit! Etsy is also a great website to find unique and customizable gifts
- We all know a true HBCU student already has a bunch of their school’s paraphernalia so why not add more? Whether it’s a shirt from the campus bookstore or even a hand-me-down homecoming hoodie I’m sure your bae will love it!
- Everyone wants their room to smell good, so pick up a candle warmer to freshen up your bae’s dorm room! It’s a perfect gift for anyone, plus you can buy cheap wax cubes that will last for weeks.
- For the special lady in your life, gift her a book that can’t stop flying off the shelves since it came out! Michelle Obama’s new memoir, ‘Becoming’ released last month and I personally can’t wait to get my hands on it.
- Now, for my ladies out there that don’t know what to get their man for the holidays. ‘A Lucky Man: Stories’, is a collection of stories about the vulnerability of black men and boys. It was also a finalist for the national book awards this year for the fiction genre! If your man is a bookworm, he is sure to fall in love with you and this novel.
- All HBCU students/alum love to make a statement, with this dope mini fight the power fist pin they can make a bold statement without saying a word!
- I saved the best for last because I absolutely adore this shirt! Tired of hearing stories about your girl getting hit on while walking to class? This is a cute sweater to tell everyone that catcalling your bae is absolutely off limits!